The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
- Using unified titles in each section.
- The font and font size should be used consistently and clearly to ensure your CV is easy to read.
- Align data straightly and rational use of space to separate each section in the profile.
- PDF or Word forms is appreciated.
- The following important items:
- Personal Information.
- Career objectives.
- Work experience (starting from the most recent job).
- Diploma / Certificate.
- Foreign language skills.
- Emphasize the skills and experiences that may fit to the requirements of the position you are applying.
- Do not decorate your CV with multiple colors.
- Any spelling or grammatical mistake is unacceptable.
- Absolutely, do not use the form "Job Application" or "Curriculum Vitae", which is availably sold.
- Honestly presenting, if your information can not be justified or well-explained don’t put it into your CV.
- Length of CV is from 2 to 3 pages of A4 paper.