The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Job interview is actually not a simple matter. You have to meet strangers, then "show" your personal capacity and skills, and often facing with difficult problem during the interview. If you are well-prepared, you will not only feel less nervous, but also have a successful interview. Here are some tips to help you have good preparation:
Before the interview
- Search for as much as possible information about the company you are applying: products / services, company culture, work environment, any information that seems necessary as well.
- Review your CV to recall your experience of previous works, learning and activities may be related to the position applied.
- Present at the interview on time, usually from 5-10 minutes before the interview begins. If needed, you should find out company’s location, how far and how long it takes to go there.
- Prepare for the interview with formal and clean clothes.
- Stay calm during the interview, try to express your comfort and calm, take a few minutes to regain confidence.
- Eye contact with the interviewer is necessary, focus and listen to the questions carefully before answering.
- Speak slowly and clearly; don’t be afraid to stop a while to consider about what want to say.
- Be honest: Don’t try to hide mistakes, but try to learn from them.
- Be decisive : It must be remembered that the interview is opportunity for you to learn if the job is right for you.
- Give questions to the interviewer when asked, you can ask questions about issues related to the company and the position you are applying for (usually at the end of the interview).
- Send an e-mail to thank the interviewer after the interview.