The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Game Localization Executive (Chinese)
Why should you apply for this position?
- You will be a part of a young and creative team to publish game to Thai market.
- You will have chances to work cross teams with team members/ partners from different countries.
- Translate, review, proofread and test game-related texts in Thai language to a high-quality standard
- Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high linguistic quality in-game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the texts you are assigned to ensure that the best quality products are delivered and published.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in Chinese translation
- Minimum 1 year of localization proven experience
- Gaming localization expertise and/or avid passion for video games
- Computer skills (experience with translation tools and TM/Terminology management) is a plus
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE