The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Senior Marketing Executive
Why should you apply for this position?
- Work with Professional Game Development team of Top Vietnamese Technology Company in an international environment that values honesty, transparency, and respect with awesome co-workers
- The rare opportunity to be part of building a global mobile game brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
- Being trained and updated knowledge about Game Industry, necessary soft skilled to serve for the work (Research, Analyst, Communication,…)
- Conceptualize and define marketing strategy/ plan for mobile games.
- Define and develop marketing strategy include branding, user acquisition, creative and community
- Be abreast of online and mobile marketing trends; Develop ways to attract users through review of these trends, the competition and current and prospective mobile marketing channels.
- Develop and manage daily mobile marketing strategies: advertising, mobile marketing, digital partnerships and ensure campaigns meet specific lifecycle goals; Analyze and optimize campaign development and results
- Define goals and objectives utilizing media channels: mobile advertising networks, displays, searches, affiliates, registration, email, social media and performance; Define retention targets and conversion rates; Define future iterations for growth
- Be responsible of content management, media/ press releases, game description, digital copywriting, content quality assurance.
- Monitor and control game indicators as CPI, ROI, ROAS, …
- Budgeting and P&L responsibilities
- Collaborate successfully with game operation team and foreign partners.
- Build a strong framework and team capabilities for growing business with a high performance culture.
- At least 3 years proven experience: planning, budget control, marketing analytics, account management, media buyer within mobile marketing field - local to global business experience is a plus.
- Strong mobile advertising knowledge
- Understanding of mobile game need for marketing is a plus.
- Familiar with marketing tactics on App store and Google Play store
- Working knowledge of digital vendors and mobile marketing channels
- Proficiency with numbers/ online tracking/ reporting systems
- Flexibility attitude an ability to switch gears since priorities change rapidly
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE