The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
Get to know the role
We are looking for a UX Writer to join our ZaloPay Product team. This role will work closely with product owners, product designers, business teams and engineers to write and design product copy on our ZaloPay app. In this role, you will influence the millions of users with your clear, consistent and audience-oriented contents to make the conversation between the product and users more effective.
What you will do
· Write clear, consistent, concise product copy (onboarding, notifications, payment flows, error messages,...).
· Collaborate with product owners, UI.UX designers, business teams, and engineers to understand the product flows and principles of its working.
· Create and help maintain the content style guide that outlining the writing principles and guidelines and are in line with ZaloPay’s brand and voice.
· Conduct user research and use data to produce, evaluate and improve the content.
· Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
· Continuously enrich your product area knowledge from inside and out and show how your content recommendations fit with product goals.
· 3-5 years of UX writing experience for digital products. Candidates who have experience in E-wallet, or E-commerce products is BIG PLUS. If not, we expect you have experience in copywriting or content design. The entrance test will be applied before the interviews.
· Ability to write creatively in a data-driven environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all expertise in an organization
· Testing and Troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work with contents & design tools
· User oriented mindset
· A generally positive outlook and attitude
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE