The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Why should you apply for this position?
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of social pages
- Managing partner relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Have Social Management & Media (Offline, Online, PR) experience.
- Experience of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads dashboards.
- Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, bookings, finance, and reporting)
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills
- Self-sufficient & creative problem solver
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE