The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Human Resources Manager, Cloud Business
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
The HR Manager will act as a Talent Architect for the Cloud Business Unit (https://www.vngcloud.vn/ ) and manage a broad range of people and talent issues related to organization set-up and talent management. He/she will tap into people expertise to plan and manage people programs, as well as, counsel management on a full range of Human Resources disciplines including organizational effectiveness, employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation and workforce planning. He/She will partner with the Business services team of Talent Acquisition and HR
Operations services to deliver full value of HR to the business stakeholders.
- Partner with the management to design the workforce planning approach, taking into consideration the size and skills of the workforce, financial budget, and the nature and complexity of the organisation.
- Establish a recruitment plan and resource to hire the right talents at the right price and time
- Partner with the RR team to track and be accountable for the fulfillment of the hiring needs
- Advisor and Change Agent
- Serve as an advisor to management on people-related issues and partner leadership team to deploy programs that motivate, develop & retain talents
- Partner with business leaders to assess & co-design organisational structure to align people resources with business strategy and facilitate organisation change as required by the business
- Facilitate conversations that enable collaboration to solve and resolve ambiguous and complex issues
- Assess, anticipate and execute initiatives that align business and people-related needs
- Collaborate with business leaders on people-related initiatives to develop a people-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, team-work and high performance
- Develop and communicate People metrics that demonstrate added value and identify where changes in practices and policies are required
- Partner with business leaders to drive the workforce planning process to forecast budget for talent acquisition & management, learning and development etc.
- Architect a unique BU identity and culture, that of a start-up
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity
- Build on the VNG Values, identify key drivers, plan and execute impactful actions to systematically strengthen culture and organization performance
- Drive design and implementation of Talent & performance reviews
- Identify learning and development needs for teams and individual coaching needs. Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Implement talent retention strategies
- Partner with the Business Services team to provide HR subject matter expertize to managers, and ensure that HR practices comply with government laws (by researching and applying prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations.
- Investigate workplace violations and handle grievance, and actively educate employees and managers on how to stay within legal guidelines regarding on-the-job behavior
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a human
- resource management/People advisory or business partnering or role; and have an experience
- in a B2B Technology segment for at least 2+ years
- Demonstrated experience in implementing HR practices.
- Preferably industry experience from hyper-growth industries like fin-tech, banking etc.
- A comprehensive and proven HR generalist / Consultant in fast paced & collaborative working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and team effectively at all levels, along
- with excellent English proficiency
- Strong cultural competencies to collaborate cohesively with culturally diverse leaders
- Coaching people across all areas in order to increase morale, accountability and clarify expectations
- Hands-on in delivering people solutions with ability to get the basics right quickly to earn
- credibility with stakeholders
- Proactive and do not wait for problems to resolve themselves which saves business units
- valuable time and risk
- Able to thrive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environment
- Extremely tech savvy with range of people tools, and data driven mindset
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE