The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Marketing Executive - ASO
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?About MPS Studio (VNG)
MPS is a game studio under VNG Corporation specializing in developing & publishing mobile games to global market. We have developed very successful 3D shooting games such as, DEAD TARGET: Zombie, DEAD WARFARE: Zombie, Mad Zombie with over 100 million users around the world.
Why join us?
· VNG is one of the leading technology companies in Vietnam
· We are excited to be adding an App Store Optimization!
· Joining us You will have the great opportunity to acquire expert knowledge in ASO and get exposure to top-minds of the mobile advertising world
· You’ll get to work in an open and flexible Agile working environment, in a self-organized team
DescriptionYou will manage App Store Optimization for the MPS portfolio of games, which includes:
· Be responsible for growing our apps organically, on both Google Play and iTunes.
· Keywords optimization: Research, track and analyze our keywords, as well as our competitors
· Conversion rate optimization:
o Research store creatives, provide detailed description for graphics designers, responsible for store creatives quality;
o Planning and implementing A/B testing store listing
· Keep your knowledge up to date regarding new algorithm, market trends and services (Apple App Store and Google Play Store)
· Report ASO performance to Marketing team and Stackholders
· Working closely with UA team to maximize UA campaign performance
· You will be working with departments such as the Operations, Product, Game Design to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
· Participate in planning and launching new products
· Customer services:
o Talks to customers via email, google play console/ itunes connect, or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
o Identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
· At least 1-2 years of proven ASO experience
· You are fluent in written and spoken English
· Know GGP /Apple App Store dashboard (developer view + user view), policy
· Experience working with ASO/3rd party tools (such as AppAnnie, SensorTower, etc.)
· Test-driven mindset (always on testing-mode, always desire to get better KPI)
· Proactive learner: keep on the edge with market trends, store updates, new algorithm, store creatives, etc.
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE