The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Senior Marketing Executive (Planner)
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
- Joining the MKT Centralize team to manage projects promoting VNG's Game Business in the Global market
- Working with the team of big IP games such as AutoChess, PUBGM, Vo Lam Truyen Ky ... with many years of experience.
- Working directly with major international partners of VNG such as Google, Facebook and Appsflyer
- Autonomous working environment with many opportunities to learn, challenge oneself and develop long-term career path.
- Developing plans, executing and managing marketing projects for VNG Game Biz.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams, partners to explore new MKT methods which can be built up and applied for VNG Game Biz.
- Assisting market research, building relationships, developing MKT resources for VNG Game Biz in the Global market.
- Preparing reports analyzing and evaluating MKT campaigns and market landscape based on collected data from VNG and external sources.
- Managing accounts and terms of cooperation between VNG and digital marketing partners such as Google, Facebook, Appsflyer.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in marketing planning & strategy.
- Knowledge of Digital MKT for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of MKT Data, ability to prepare analytical reports.
- Responsibility, honesty and high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Team Building, Business Operation skills beneficial.
- English communication skills are required.
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE