The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, and so on. Secure storage, network connection services, and content delivery network... Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities..
About the position:
Sales Director should thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment and is obsessed with supporting and accelerating our enterprise customers' cloud journey to drive business value in this highly visible role reporting to the Chief of Sales. This position will be responsible for developing and inspiring people, evangelizing cloud computing, driving revenue and user adoption by focus on exploiting the deep strategy group (enterprise by industry)
- Leading enterprise team comprising of AM, Technical Account Manager,... to drive the sales revenue in enterprise
- Planning and implementing of sales strategies towards achieving leads penetrating, revenue generation, eventually increase of the market shares and overall business growth
- Developing sales and products distribution base on INDUSTRY OFFERING (Portfolio) and SPECIFIC SOLUTION APPROACHING
- Involving in day-to-day strategic business direction, sales initiatives and terms negotiation with key decision makers
- Consolidates and reviews sales reports, identifies trends, competition activities in order to advises the Head of Sales and provide necessary supports to the enterprise team for successful achievement of the business plan.
- Managing the enterprise team by communicating clear job expectations, addressing arising issues, monitoring the team on weekly, quarterly and yearly performance
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration
- 7+ years’ experience in sales leadership in the enterprise segments
- 7+ years Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners
- 7+ years experience selling and managing software products or technology services, including the development of Enterprise Agreements
- Have deep understanding of cloud computing concepts and major service offerings of VNG Cloud
- Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
- Ability to work under aggressive sales target & positive pressure, with proven sales track-record in the same industries.
- Great ability in directing a team of sales leaders, preferably at the same nationwide level for more than 5 years
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with extraordinary ability in negotiation, influence and customer management.
- Excellent English proficiency, both verbal and written skills.
- People management skills, business-oriented mindset, entrepreneurship characteristics.
|Marketing Manager, Sales / Marketing, Kuala Lumpur|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE