The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Sales Director (BFSI)
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, and so on. Secure storage, network connection services, and content delivery network... Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities..
About the position:
Director of BFSI Sales will own, operate and scale BFSI Sales business. This senior leader should thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment and is obsessed with supporting and accelerating BFSI customers' cloud journey to drive business value. This position will be responsible for developing and inspiring people, evangelizing cloud computing, driving revenue and user adoption by working in BFSI industry
- Drive our overall vision and service roadmaps within the BFSI sector and identify VNG Cloud future opportunities in that space
- Drive strong revenue growth for VNG Cloud within the BFSI industry across VNG Cloud services
- Focus on deep exploitation of the Strategic group - BFSI
- Continue to grow and methodically build VNG Cloud presence in BFSI sector, both directly and by selling with targeted partners and SIs who are active in the BFSI space
- Be a leader in BFSI Sales team who develops and inspires a world-class BFSI team that engages the major business units of BFSI companies, is incredibly customer-focused, partners strongly with internal VNG Cloud teams, and consistently hits objectives.
- Develop and execute against a set of goals to incubate and drive long term strategy to expand VNG Cloud market share in the BFSI space.
- Build and leverage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to further the adoption of VNG Cloud services in the market in service of customer success. This includes championing the services and features that will drive significant adoption of VNG Cloud and cloud computing with BFSI customers.
- Drive revenue and market share through meeting and exceeding revenue targets while building an operating foundation for a long-term business.
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration
- 7+ years’ experience in sales leadership in the BFSI industry
- 7+ years Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners
- 7+ years experience selling and managing software products or technology services, including the development of BFSI space
- Have deep understanding of cloud computing concepts and major service offerings of VNG Cloud
- Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
- Ability to work under aggressive sales target & positive pressure, with proven sales track-record in the same industries.
- Great ability in directing a team of sales leaders, preferably at the same nationwide level for more than 5 years
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with extraordinary ability in negotiation, influence and customer management.
- Excellent English proficiency, both verbal and written skills.
- People management skills, business-oriented mindset, entrepreneurship characteristics.
|Marketing Manager, Sales / Marketing, Kuala Lumpur|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE