The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Business Development Manager
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
DescriptionAt VNG – TrueID, we aim to build AI-powered products that enable digital transformation for enterprises and create great benefit and services to the consumers.
Our vision is to bring our products to multiple sectors across Vietnam, starting with a comprehensive digital identity solution for financial institutions to better onboard customers and to make their services more accessible and secure
We are looking for an individual who share our vision to join us as a Sales/Business Development Manager:
- Driving and owning end the full end to end sales cycle from indentifying propestive clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors
- Prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and working with Marketing & Insides Sales
- Lead all aspects of deal executions, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring & negotiation
- Becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by presenting TrueID in your target industry sectors.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- At least 05 years experiences in sales management roles for B2B tech products/solutions
- Track record of excellent performance and quota
- Working knowledge & experience in Finance / Banking/ Fintech and AI/Analytics products
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational & project management skills
|Marketing Manager, Sales / Marketing, Kuala Lumpur|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE