The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Why should you apply for this position?
- You will be given rooms for creativity as you get to work on exciting projects.
- Gaming is entertainment. You will be working in a very enjoyable and interesting environment.
Description* Receive a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list script:
- Assembling all raw footage, including in-game captured footage and real-life camera shots in preparation for inputting into the computer.
- Inputting music, voice over, subtitles, graphics and effects into the videos.
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements, including static and animated gifs, and infographics.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a video editor with a strong portfolio
- Experience with creating high-quality visual design deliverables, including those related to social media platforms, mobile user-interfaces, and responsive Web sites
- Experience in working with popular social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook
- Experience with designing for high-visibility campaigns, Web sites, and applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Most importantly, have a creative mind and storytelling skills
|Multimedia Designer, Product, Manila|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE