The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Senior UX Designer (ZaloPay)
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
- Be able to define and contribute to UX patterns library for long-term goal.
- Collaborating with PO and stakeholders to develop future visions and improvements for all ZaloPay products over time.
- Collaborate with PO, PM and Research teams to initiate and execute projects with the ability to own the full UX design process - from initializing suitable research plans to building concepts and finalizing detailed designs.
- Analyze data, extract insights and make UX decisions from various research methods: observational, interviews, participatory, usability testing, etc.
- Explain and present design proposals to other executive level colleagues.
- Collaborate with other product designers to design shared components and ensure the best user experiences across all of ZaloPay products.
- Be a UXD representative to mentor other designers and contribute to the design culture.
- 2+ years of total UX design experience.
- Be creative, curious & proactive at work.
- A proven track record of applying user-centered design processes and methodologies to product definition, design, and development.
- Experience with every stage of the UX design process, including research, sketch for wireframes with high fidelity mock-ups, test for usability, finalize design, etc.
- Experience in solving problems with a moderate to high level of complexity.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills to clearly explain your ideas and decisions for anyone at any level.
- Highly knowledgeable of the latest UX design tools and proficient at quickly learning new ones.
- Must have an online portfolio that is available for review.
- Bonus: Prior experience working on design systems and shared components.
|Community Manager, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE