The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Head Of Marketing
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, and so on. Secure storage, network connection services, and content delivery network... Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities.
About the position:
Head of Marketing will be a leader in managing the promotion of businesses, services, products, or brands.... The ideal candidate will develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, and oversee marketing department staff and also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends
- Oversee marketing strategies and implementation by identifying consumer requirements, market situations and opportunities, competitor's share, strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Provides leadership for Product Marketing Managers and Marketing Operations Teams to execute marketing impact delivering on new revenue opportunities.
- Drive strategic focus on leveraging resources with a strategic focus on the 3 C’s - customer adds, consumption, compete.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Accountable for delivering healthy business results for all commercial revenue
- Role model VNG Cloud values; and demonstrate support and accountability for Diversity & Inclusion efforts.
- Accountable for delivering value by working to build capabilities across employees, teams in VNG Cloud, partners and the market for sustainable business performance.
- Degree qualifications: Bachelors in business, marketing or relevant subject is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Manager
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise product marketing in the high-tech industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience in marketing strategies, channels and branding
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Familiarity with the B2B sales cycle and how to employ marketing communications strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
- Experience in corporate communications, pitch deck and case study development
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment is preferred, where the candidate has experienced triple digit growth and the people and systems dependencies that go with that
- Deep understanding of and passion for Cloud Biz is plus
- IT platform/ Cloud experience preferable
- Strong leadership & build team
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Can work under high pressure & be adaptable with aggressive environment
- Good skills at communication, problem solving, verbal communication
- Strong analytical capacity with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including the executive team
- Passion for working with customers and delivering customer excellence
- Passion on working with IT solutions and mapping with consumer needs
|Community Manager, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE