The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Senior Marketing Executive, ZaloPay
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
- Develops monthly, quarterly and annual user acquisition plan, manage associated budgets for the assigned digital marketing area.
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends, competitors’ activities, products news to propose action plans to improve marketing performance.
- Directly in charge of executing and optimizing the ongoing digital marketing campaigns via multi-channel: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Zalo Ads, and other local ads platforms… to increase user volume and brand awareness.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to work with new advertising and marketing channels to expand the potential market and increase performance marketing results.
- Liaise with the creative team to come up with key visual ideas, graphic designs, and advertising copies.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts using a variety of app analytics tools (Appsflyer, Firebase, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Digital performance follow-up and reporting (daily, weekly and monthly reports as assigned) to ensure marketing spending effectiveness.
- Support the team in strategic post-campaign analysis and provide recommendations for the future.
- At least 3-years-working-experience in Digital Marketing with specific and detailed case studies, preferably for Tech companies (E-commerce, Fintech, Ride-hailing).
- Work well with multi-paid advertising platforms, especially in digital algorithms.
- Experience in managing agency partnerships and different stakeholders (internal & external).
- Good analytical and strategic thinking, innovative & flexible.
- Attentive to details is a must.
- Good working experience with app products and/or data/quality control is a plus.
|Community Manager, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
|Head Of Marketing, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE