The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Senior Content Executive, ZaloPay
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
DescriptionAs a Senior Content Executive, you will be responsible for developing & managing video content of ZaloPay’s owned channels & social outreach activities. This position will work directly with Branding team leader to identify, develop, evaluate & oversee performance of content during campaigns, weekly & monthly.
- Develop content strategy, content plan & content detail in video format for ZaloPay’s owned channels, including but not limited to Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube Short…
- Work closely with agencies to choose profile, book, develop content in social outreach channels (KOLs, community page/group, comic…) to meet the budget and business objectives. Willing to work directly with content creators and KOLs.
- Develop the copy and video script.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance during campaigns to make sure the project works effectively and on time. Identify growth opportunities, optimizations and make recommendations.
- Plan and execute the assigned project based on business needs.
- You think as users think and do as users do to develop the insightful content.
- You have a good sense of art and storytelling.
- You are experienced at content production, especially video format.
- You like playing with word, music & enjoy new trends.
- You are experienced at project management and performance review.
- You are proactive, have a can-do attitude, hard work & an eagerness to learn mindset.
|Community Manager, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
|Head Of Marketing, Product, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE