The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Product Manager (vCloud Camera)
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
DescriptionVNG Cloud is proud to be a cloud service provider developed by Vietnamese engineers, serving millions of users in many countries around the World. At VNG Cloud, we are not only creating technology platforms and products, but also focusing on building technology solutions and ensuring excellent service to our customers, especially Vietnamese enterprises, in digital transformation.
- In charge of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, planning, requirement development, product launch, and product operation
- Work closely with stakeholders (Customer, Product Marketing Team, Sales Team, Development Team, QC Team) to identify new features, new services, enhancements to conduct and maintain product backlog, based on product roadmap as well.
- Prioritize each item (new features, user stories, work tasks, knowledge tasks, enhancements, bugs) and collaborate closely with Development and QC Team to ensure those could be delivered regularly, timely and in a manner that meets customers' needs.
- Translate customer's needs into detailed specifications and wireframes/prototypes.
- Collaborate with Product Designer to deliver/improve UI/UX.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments.
- Identify target customer segments, co-work with Product Marketing Team to define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans. Co-work with Solution Architect and Project Manager to deliver valued solutions to enterprise.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a technology Product Manager.
- Proven experience in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Experience with large scale product (B2B or B2C).
- Experience in developing high-tech product.
- Having knowledge of computer vision.
- Ability to evaluate UI / UX.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or Information Technology in general.
- Previous experience in delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies.
- Experience in security camera product is plus.
- Experience in developing product with trending technology (AR, Big data, Cloud).
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to elicit/analyze/manage customer requirements, assess overall benefits for the market to arrange priority for feature recommendations for Dev team.
- Understand deeply the CCTV, surveillance system, understand the genres, know how to work and understand the current and future CCTV business trends that apply to businesses.
- Knowledge of cloud business (business model, pricing model), "as a service" mindset.
- Previous software and web/desktop app (CMS) development experience.
|VFX Artist, Product, Bangkok|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE