The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
PR & Social Lead/ Manager, ZaloPay
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
DescriptionPlanning and successful implementation of PR & Social activities for the company. Working closely with cross function team to plan and implement effective PR & Social activities in building up overall positive image of the brand which is aligned with brand strategy
- Manage the brand to ensure consistent communication of the brand’s strategy, positioning and values across all channels and ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times.
- Plan and oversee the organization and execution of media events, media briefings, etc;
- Oversee the development and dissemination of all PR content such as press releases, messaging, holding statements, media pitches, event invites, presentation decks, etc;
- Identify new PR opportunities and strategies, and provide quality and timely advice to Manager on issues that affect the reputation and external relationships of the business;
- Maintain and build relations with key media/journalists
- Research and analyze target audience trends and behaviors, including digital and social channels to improve brand’s performance and its campaigns efficiency
- Work closely with cross-function team on the development of communication/ social media strategies & guidelines, social media activities, engaging content and tactics to drive communications
- Plan in details and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Work closely with cross-function team to define the needs, methodology, process of performance review/ tracking/ report.
- Brief & work with 3rd party (media, social listening, social management platform, community, research) to crawl and process all relevant data, consolidate report and give final learnings and recommendations from strategic communication POV.
- Deliver all types of performance evaluations, tracking and reports on campaign/ weekly/ monthly basic by channel (Paid – Owned – Earned channels); by type (Content, Creative, Community, Competitor, Campaign, etc.)
- Supervise/ in-charge on community & advocacy management scope
- Supervise/ in-charge on internal social media and company blog, if any
- Minimum 5 years of experience at the relevant position, proven track record is a must
- Candidate to have excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment as a distribution, marketing and engagement channel.
- Deep understanding of concept of PR profession (PR article and related copywriting capacity)
- Reasonable, proven relationship to the media (journalists and media decision-makers).
- Communicative, well-structured personality with the acceptance to be the high performing member of Branding Tea
- Excellent planning, time management skills; skills required to handle office works.
- Working independently as well as great team player; can work under high pressure.
- Persistent, performance-driven and solution-oriented.
- Highly trustworthy and energetic, proactive and enthusiastic
|VFX Artist, Product, Bangkok|
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE