The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Head of Technical Program Management
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
DescriptionIntroduction about Zalopay Technical Program Management organization:
The Zalopay Technical Program Management (TPM) organization is chartered with managing the launch of Zalopay products and offerings that delight our customers and accelerate the growth of Zalopay.
ZaloPay Technical Program Managers (TPMs) partner with the product manager, engineering lead, and other internal stakeholders to develop and manage a comprehensive program plan including schedule, cross - functional dependencies, risk elements, and communicating status/progress and risks to all the program stakeholders, including the Zalopay leadership team.
ZaloPay TPMs are technically adept and well versed in agile project management to engage with the ZaloPay engineering team while also has business breadth across go-to-market, marketing, sales, support, legal, finance and other functional areas to deliver an exceptional experience for ZaloPay’s customers.
Zalopay TPMs are passionate about program management and possess exceptional leadership skills with the ability to mobilize engagement across multiple functions and be able to align all these efforts to deliver a high impact business outcome. TPMs are comfortable offering recommendations across both technical and business domains, and comfortable making trade-off recommendations that optimize for the overall program success over individual functional success.
Zalopay TPMs are proficient at developing processes and tools to help scale the TPM function at Zalopay and drive continuous improvements in the practice.
Head of Technical Program Management position is well-suited for an experienced Technical Program Management leader and manager, someone who loves enabling teams to solve complex technical and business problems, is a leader and mentor to TPMs and other managers, has the attention to detail to deliver outstanding experiences for our customers, works collaboratively across the organization, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
The role will report into the CTO and focus on the coordination and successful delivery of a portfolio of business change and IT projects, with an initial focus on establishing PMO processes and tools, together with driving the execution across critical product backlogs. This role will also manage a team that is mostly focused on manual testing of our key products, with the goal to create a successful roadmap for building automation into that function.
- Lead team (~10-15) of technical Program Managers and coach, mentor and guide the team to deliver program success
- Lead team (~8-12) of Quality engineers and coach, mentor and guide the team to deliver testing capability and improvements in automation
- Contribute to shaping the direction and mission of the TPM function including driving an agile transformation.
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging
- Give frequent, actionable feedback to support your team’s career development; ensure that individuals on the team learn, grow and advance in their respective careers
- 5+ years of experience managing TPM’s and a proven track record of building a high performance team culture
- Significant experience in working with and managing distributed teams and willing to travel as/when needed in support of program goals
- 10+ years of experience in program/product management managing large, companywide, complex cross-functional programs
- 7+ years of experience in working directly with engineering, product and supporting business teams in launching new products; you are results-oriented and have a track record of shipping and iterating.
- Have a flair for software development projects, can quickly absorb new technologies and proven experience in creating clarity in the midst of complexity; experience in understanding the technical architecture and design of a product/ feature(s)
- Expert level knowledge in agile as well as traditional project management methodologies, with the ability to combine and develop hybrid tools to drive project and team success
- Ability to clearly identify and articulate project status, identify complex blockers, and work with a sense of urgency to mitigate unexpected issues, when they arise
- Demonstrated success in working in a boundary-less manner and delivering results through cross functional, cross organizational collaboration
- Intellectually curious with a passion for learning and development for yourself and others
OTHER JOB> READ MORE
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE