The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Why should you apply for this position?
DescriptionWhy should you apply for this position?
- Develop applications (front-end: web, back-end: api, script) for our big data system
- Architect and develop stable and high available web service
- Working on both the server side and client side professionally opens more opportunities
- Research new techniques and consultant solutions: Proposing appropriate technology for each project
- Design and development of our data analytics platform, including data management, system architectures, and analytics tools
- Build out scalable and reliable ETL pipelines and processes to ingest data from a large number and variety of data sources
- Build, deploy and manage services and tools for data products and monitoring, ensuring their usability and performance
- Develop the solution for big data platform
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences
- 2 years experiences in software development
- Strong Java experience, Git source control
- Experience working with Linux/Unix
- Experience with multiple coding languages and environments: Java, Scala,Python...
- Experience with data pipeline, workflow management and big data framwork: Hadoop, Hive, Oozie/Airflow, Spark, Pig, Kafka, logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana etc..
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, MongoDB, Postgresql
- Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis on internal, external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE