The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
Why should you apply for this position?
VNG Cloud (vngcloud.vn) is one of the first four enterprises to provide national standard cloud computing solutions and services, including server colocation, server rental, storage service, and so on. Secure storage, network connection services, and content delivery network... Currently, VNG Cloud provides high-tech solutions and services to 1000 consumers and organizations across different economic sectors in order to solve problems and challenges in the digital transformation process while keeping prices low and assisting enterprises in integrating and developing. VNG Cloud's IT solutions & services, which have been applied flexibly, professionally, and consistently throughout the years, have met the majority of the high needs of enterprises and government entities.
About the position:
- Engaging with C-level executives to inspire, define and execute on corporate/company cloud migration strategies showing thought-leadership and a ‘can do’ approach to enterprise migrations.
- Working as part of a cross functional team to identify, develop, and close deals
- Defining and executing on the technology migration strategy by engaging highly technical teams within VNG Cloud (other Solutions Architects, Technical Account Managers, professional services consultants and consulting/managed services partners) to define migration pathways.
- Assessing migration feasibility, identifying dependencies and overcoming obstacles.
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at a customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- Working with large scale networks, compute and storage architectures and assisting customers and other Solution Architects devise best practices.
- Soliciting feedback from customers and influencing future iterations of the AWS platform and migration programs.
- Act as a player-coach, trainer for sales but also actively leading customer engagements and deals
- Technical BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects)
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Systems Operations / Management, Virtualization, VMware, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within System Integration, IT Solution a software and/or services company (AWS, Microsoft Cloud, FPT,...)
- Fluently in English
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE