The environment drives creativity,
VNG-ers open-mindedly welcome those
who dare to embrace the challenges
to pursue passion
|Location:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
- Working as part of a cross functional team to identify, develop, and close deals
- Defining and executing on the technology migration strategy by engaging highly technical teams within trueID team (other Solutions Engineer, Business Development Managers, professional services consultants and consulting/managed services partners) to define migration pathways.
- Assessing migration feasibility, identifying dependencies and overcoming obstacles.
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at a customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- Working with large scale networks, compute and storage architectures and assisting customers and other Solutions Engineer devise best practices.
- Technical BS degree with deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- 3+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Fluent in English
Your CV should be carefully prepared to impress the employers. If your CV is general and there is nothing outstanding, do not send to us. A good CV should be presented clearly, well-organized with the specific and oblivious objective; fully expressed with your experience, qualifications, skills ... Especially, your CV should contain the highlight information which you want to convey to the employer.> READ MORE