Môi trường thúc đẩy sự sáng tạo,
con người VNG cởi mở chào đón
những ai dám đón nhận thách
thức để theo đuổi đam mê.
Senior Internal Control Analyst
|Mã vị trí:||18-F&O-0845|
|Nơi làm việc:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Tại sao bạn nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này?
- Build up end-to-end processes from the scratches.
- Work with all of ZaloPay teams to understand operational activities of a start-up environment.
Mô tả công việc
- Document both process and control activities via flowcharts, narratives, matrices, etc.
- Recommend improvements to internal control environment and efficiencies to existing processes.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of agreed-upon controls.
- Audit and test controls to ensure that they are performed as required.
- Design test plans and testing approaches based on risk analysis.
- Lead control deficiency analysis and development of remediation plans (including root cause analysis).
- Drive standardization and optimization of control environment.
- Prepare and present articulate internal control findings and recommendations to relevant levels of management.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with other internal functions including external audit.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other major business units throughout the organization.
- Adhere to all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Yêu cầuRELATED COMPETENCIES
- Understands effective control or mitigation options to manage specific risks; maintains composure when discussing control deficiencies or findings with customers.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be comfortable working in a team environment as well as able to work well independently.
- Ability to prioritize and respond to problems or issues and maintain flexibility and adapt to changes in fast paced business environment.
- Adheres to a high standard of core values and ethics that align with the organization; maintains high integrity and trust.
- Ability to complete work assignments with minimal supervision and communicate information timely to management and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, or related field required.
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in auditing or similar work is required, related to financial service organizations (bank, insurance, fund..) is preferred.
- Knowledge of local and international GAAP, auditing standards.
- Understanding of the current COSO internal control framework.
- Working understanding of project planning and implementation, including the ability to work effectively with tight timelines, high quality standards, and demanding, potentially overlapping priorities.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Working ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English. Ability to speak Chinese is a plus.
VỊ TRÍ CÔNG VIỆC KHÁC> XEM TIẾP
HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN
LỜI KHUYÊN DÀNH CHOG VIÊN
Để gây ấn tượng tốt với nhà tuyển dụng, bạn cần chuẩn bị tốt hồ sơ của mình. Đừng gửi cho chúng tôi một bản sơ yếu lý lịch chung chung. Một hồ sơ tốt không chỉ được trình bày rõ ràng, mà còn phải được tổ chức tốt với những mục tiêu rõ ràng, thể hiện đầy đủ kinh nghiệm bản thân, bằng cấp, kỹ năng…> XEM TIẾP