Data Platform, Data Scientist (22-DP-0155)
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends (SOTA)
- Solid background in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of Machine learning and statistics.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch,...)
- Proficiency in using machine learning toolkits on data analyzing and modeling (Sklearn, Pandas, ...)
- Great scripting and programming skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outside-of-the-box thinker
- Had publications in international journals, conferences
- Master in Computer Science with focus on machine learning is a plus
- Great data intuition
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.