ZaloPay, Software Engineer (Java/Golang, 22-PTO-0916)
- Build mission-critical backend service that deliver value to ZaloPay Core Systems. You will help develop and operate high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient core ZaloPay software systems and libraries.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues inside a deep and most complex technical stack that includes micro services, monoliths, containers and baremetal deployment.
- Design, Build, Run and improve backend services.
- Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as required.
- Actively participate in writing unit tests, automation tests to maintain high-quality deliveries.
- 2+ year of working experience in building and supporting backend systems
- Understanding software engineering practices such as unit test and documentation.
- Expertise in building the right abstractions for different cases.
- Proficiency in one of following languages: Golang, Java and show the ability to quickly learn new languages.
- Experience with designing and developing event-driven and message-driven applications using Kafka or similar.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud is a plus.
- Must be great at data structure, algorithm and problem solving skills
- BA or MA degree in engineering, computer science, or another technical related field. Or a formerly competitive programmer.
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.