ZaloPay, External Affairs Specialist (22-LEA-1087)
- Provide input to corporate leadership team and other business units to shape the Company's strategic direction.
- Develop and execute pitching plans for authorities, cooperate to finish community outreach and communications plans pertaining to projects.
- Negotiate resolution to conflicts.
- Develop and maintain a network of support resources with all internal business units to resolve authorities needs in an effective and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Public/Governmental relations
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation and facilitative skills
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and ability to display applicable level of computer literacy
- Self-motivated with ability to demonstrate independent decision-making
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.