Business Operations, Facilities Operations Support Collaborator (22-AF-1093)
- Follow visa application process, arrange flight, accommodation and transportation for expats/employees.
- Follow payment process for flight, hotel, visa services
- Monitor and maintain the green and clean workspace.
- Follow register parking lot process.
- Arrange Taxi cards, Phone allowance to starters as requirement of HR
- Follow Benefit Tool to update new/renew allowances
- Follow service contract and liaise with suppliers to handle issues.
• 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in Admin or Shared Services is desirable but not essential
• Fluent in English is a must
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn and work with new tools and technologies becoming an expert user
• Experience in working in the technology sector or a similar, progressive industry is an advantage
• Passionate and energetic
• Has a positive mind-set and ‘can-do’ attitude
• Reliable and responsive.
• Empathy and genuine desire to help people
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
• Opportunities for personal and career growth in a high-tech industry
• World-class working facilities at VNG Campus with strong focus on employee experience
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.