ZaloPay, Senior Product Owner II (22-ZPO-1112)
The Product Owner/ Manager is responsible for product planning, execution, and operation throughout the product life cycle, including:
- Defining product requirements based on input from stakeholders. Collaborate with stakeholders during the concept development of a product.
- Testing the product concepts to prototype with merchants early and frequently to verify ideas and identify areas for improvement
- Preparing full product development tasks such as analyzing, conceptualizing, prototyping, wireframes, screens spec writing Product requirement.
- Defining the data tracking framework for a product and taking ownership in analysis and evaluation of product performance
- Monitoring and constantly optimizing existing products to ensure best merchant experience
- Strong project management skills as this position will lead a few highest-priority initiatives of ZaloPay that require close collaborations with multiple different stakeholders across the organization
- As a leader, provide coaching and feedback for team members that report directly to this position
- Open to all candidates with 4-7 years of experience with interest in technology/ fintech. Preferred background including Product at Tech-first companies, Consulting, & roles that require close interaction to merchants across different sizes
- Demonstrated problem solving skill and hypothesis-driven thinking
- Ability to operate in less-structured, high-pressure environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Superb time management and stakeholder management skills to meet agreed timeline
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.