Game Entertainment, Project Management Executive (22-GS3-1119)
Successful candidate's responsibilities include preparing comprehensive action plans, resources and timeframes for Esport projects.
Coordinate all project management activities, working processes, resources among all stakeholders
Act as the point of contact and communicate tasks’ status to all stakeholders
Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
Align with cross functions to set timeframes, expectations & ensure deliverables
Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
Ensure outputs from cross functions meet expectations that have been set beforehand
- Proven work experience as project associate/coordinator or similar role. Experience in the gaming industry and Esport is a big plus.
- Proactive, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Multi-tasking and time-management are crucial.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Airtable, Slack).
- Minimum English IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.