Data Platform, System Development Intern (22-DP-1118)
- Maintain big data processing systems.
- Build tools, automation, and monitoring for distributed data platforms running as SaaS and on-premises deployment.
- Undergraduate Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering.
- Having at least a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 7.5/10
- Having passion and orientation to follow the system administration field.
- Having interest in Cloud Services.
- Experience in Linux administration.
- Knowledge of the following: Information Security, Database experiences, or setting up a big data pipeline.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: Python / Java / Go.
- Knowledge of one of automation tools: Bash Scripting / Ansible /Terraform/ etc…, and container technologies: Docker/ Kubernetes is a big plus.
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.