ZaloPay, Data Scientist (22-PDP-1158)
- Work with many teams (PO, Tech, BO) to understand dataflow, cashflow
- Identify problems and propose recommendations
- Focus on bringing statistical depth, analytical insights, and accurate interpretation of data
- Measure system performance and also deeper understand trends by providing insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data from various sources
- Design innovative attribution models to implement valuable metrics and better address system enhancement, user behavior
- Build and maintain visually appealing and engaging dashboards for stakeholders
- Work with Data Engineers to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- Involve in the development and evolvement of the data architecture
- Support internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding of new team members
- 2+ years relevant work experience with large amounts of data
- Education background in machine learning, statistics, math, data science, computer science or other closely related area
- Strong machine learning/statistics background with hands-on experience in academia and/or industry, sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data
- Experience with open-source machine learning libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, distributed/parallel big data processing architecture (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, MLlib) and deep learning framework (e.g., TensorFlow, Pytorch)
- Quickly understand the business domain (FinTech, AdTech knowledge is a plus)
- Can plan, prioritize and troubleshoot
- Experience with recommendation systems is a plus
- Experience with data science models in finance domain or CRM (e.g., credit scoring, CLV, churn, etc.) is a plus.
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.