The Founder and CEO is an experienced and proven leader in AI and Cloud; with numbers of years of experience working in blue-chip technology companies like IBM and Accenture. CloudVerse’s leadership team is based out of Singapore; whereas the engineering talent is largely from VNG Headquarters in Vietnam – bringing in the best of the talents on both sides of the business and technology.
CloudVerse is working on the building a Multi-cloud marketplace and management platform; to help solves the numbers and growing challenged based by all DEVELOPERS and all size of businesses; using multi-cloud.
As we setup CloudVerse Operations in Singapore; smooth processes and systems are the key to our success. We’re in need of an Executive Assistant with excellent organization skill and a personable disposition to keep them thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety. Not only will your effects allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
- Manage office of the CEO and CPO – calendar, travel, expanses etc.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested.
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.