Business Operations, Senior Talent Management Specialist (22-HR-0829)
- Collaborate with & Consult BU's HR in implementing the Individual Development Plan, Talent Management & Succession Planning processes for whole company or defined scope.
- Collaborate with BU's HR in implementing Talent Review & Assessment, Suggest solutions for skills and training gaps
- Work with vendors and HRBP to implement leadership and talent management programs/initiatives
- Support the process to build and align talent management processes, systems and reporting to ensure they are integrated with the organization’s strategic talent agenda
- Collaborate with L&D teams as well as the HRBP’s to design the Training / Coaching model & roadmap to ensure the development plan of our people is aligned with business and people strategy, on track and effective.
- Collaborate with HRBP’s in designing the competency framework, leadership or management training/coaching program.
- Master the database of talent management/succession planning to coordinate with HRBP’s for the Training/ Coaching plan, with Line Managers
- Partner & Consult BU's HR in developing Freshers
- Manage and leverage relationships with external vendors in the succession planning, executive coaching and other related talent initiatives
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of TM & OD
- A minimum of 4 years developing and leading talent management processes for a global organization including creating and implementing a global training platform
- Understanding of the talent management cycle, including processes and programs in recruitment, competency modeling, performance management, career development, succession planning, and education and training
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skill
- Strong project management skill, Presentation & Influencing Skill. Analysis and Problem Solving skill
- Skilled in critical, creative, strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication skill, both in writing & verbal
- Possesses high sense of urgency
- Be passionate and role model in people development
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & related software
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.