General Accountant, Specialist
- Record data to accounting systems timely & correctly
- In charge of all payments process, including AP transaction
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Cash and bank reconciliation.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the Business & FPnA to ensure that revenues and receivables in system are recorded timely and accurately.
- Perform the processing of expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries.
- Prepare tax report (VAT, WHT, CIT…) and other regulatory statistics reports
- Prepare monthly financial report, quarterly review, etc.
- Prepare cash flow as requirements.
- Work with Tax authority, Auditing Company, Parent company if necessary.
- Other assigned ad-hoc duties when required
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the daily, monthly and year-end operations of the operation accounting department
- Strong accounting background, including both VAS and IFRS: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing required, ACCA/CPA certificate is an advantage.
- Fluent English language skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax, at least 6 years of working experience in accounting or auditing.
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Experience with accounting system, strong computer skills (Oracle is an advantage).
- Hard-working, Honesty, Self-responsibility.
- Able to work under pressure and overtime.
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.