ZaloPay, Senior Product Owner I (Bill Payment, 22-ZPO-1242)
- Gathering and prioritizing product requirements. Collaborate with stakeholders during the concept development of a product.
- Preparing full product development tasks such as analyzing, conceptualizing, prototyping, wireframes, mockups/screens spec writing Product requirement.
- Confidence to take the lead on projects while presenting, negotiating with the Project team effectively to ensure solutions are consistent with business objectives and company technology standards.
- Working closely with the Project team and support PM to break down business requirements into smaller deliverables, support Team to manage product implementation on-time.
- Verifying product quality; Support UAT in testing.
- Mainly in-charge in data analysis and tracking performance/ user behavior in the first release to evaluation/ put improvements in Product life cycle.
- A/B testing and do Research to evaluate hypothesis to find out final solution
- At least 3-year experience in product development
- Understand data product performance metrics. Understand the logic of the E2E product. Has a data-driven improvement mindset.
- Understand user behaviors through research, observations, data analysis which relate to the user's needs in management and using the wallet.
- Ability to think critically, give hypothesis and analyze to solve problems with strong attention to detail.
- Able to produce wireframes and specs related. Experience working directly with software engineers and other teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Good in presentation, reporting & time management skills.
- Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
We've received your profile and we do appreciate your interest in our job opportunities. We will screen your application and contact you for further steps if you are short-listed. Otherwise, the application with no response received within 2 weeks is considered unsuitable application, and we will keep your resume in our database and may consider for appropriate future openings. Again, thank you for considering VNG as a potential employer.