Môi trường thúc đẩy sự sáng tạo,
con người VNG cởi mở chào đón
những ai dám đón nhận thách
thức để theo đuổi đam mê.
|Mã vị trí:||19-F&O-0077|
|Nơi làm việc:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Tại sao bạn nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này?
- Be involved in Fintech business with ZaloPay - expected to be one of the leading e-payment products in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to involve in designing Technical tools to Accounting systems as per accounting standards and working with updated accounting software solutions (oracle, ERP)
- Opportunity to join in the close-knit system with other teams in ZaloPay which you can discuss and learn new things from product development to operation activities.
- You will have strong supports from other Finance & Accounting team of VNG corporate.
Mô tả công việc*Accounting & Reporting:
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both statutory and group reporting purposes, interacting with the board of directors, corporate departments and the Business Units
- Be responsible for accounting and month-end closing period (monthly, quarterly, yearly);
- Manage and supervise all accounting activities including daily accounting transactions, payments, book closing and ensure controls on correctness and accuracy. Being the company representative in working with internal & external audit firms and other relevant third parties.
- Monitor the work of subordinate accountants. Performing work related to accounting, checking, reviewing accounting from the accounting section (revenue, expenses, inventory, debt, bank, ...);
- Prepare and keep accounting records and balance sheets of the company in accordance with current regulations;
- Maintain the filing system in safe condition and compliance with accounting;
- Proactive balance sheet oversight and ownership. Coordinate timely reconciliation and identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related
- Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation. Proactively monitor business, tax and other regional specific opportunities to optimize value for the group
- Handle and support Tax Audits and Other Local Tax issues, including Transfer Pricing
- Implement and execution of training and development plan for the accounting team;
- Assist, Implement & Upgrade the procedures to Internal Management System, Internal Controls in related to Finance & Accounting Department
- Other tasks assigned by FM and CA
- Graduated in a relevant subject such as accounting, business or financial management. Chief Accountant Certificate needed, ACCA is an advantages.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience as Chief Accountant role. Proven exposure to accounting, tax and reporting in a multinational context
- Deep knowledge of VAS, IFRS, Big 4 is a plus
- Sound understanding of local tax and regulatory systems
- Analytical – Ability to gain an understanding of key topics by analysis of key data rather than by performing processes
- Communication – Ability to communicate in any format, work within a matrix organization to influence and aid the understanding of clients and business partners
- Flexibility – Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment by balancing the needs of both key clients and suppliers
VỊ TRÍ CÔNG VIỆC KHÁC
|Data Analyst, Hỗ trợ kinh doanh, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN
LỜI KHUYÊN DÀNH CHOG VIÊN
Để gây ấn tượng tốt với nhà tuyển dụng, bạn cần chuẩn bị tốt hồ sơ của mình. Đừng gửi cho chúng tôi một bản sơ yếu lý lịch chung chung. Một hồ sơ tốt không chỉ được trình bày rõ ràng, mà còn phải được tổ chức tốt với những mục tiêu rõ ràng, thể hiện đầy đủ kinh nghiệm bản thân, bằng cấp, kỹ năng…> XEM TIẾP