Môi trường thúc đẩy sự sáng tạo,
con người VNG cởi mở chào đón
những ai dám đón nhận thách
thức để theo đuổi đam mê.
Talent Management Lead
|Mã vị trí:||21-HR-0472|
|Nơi làm việc:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Mô tả công việcThe Talent Management Lead will be responsible to build and manage the framework of Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Career development plan and key talent/high-potential development to achieve business goals. He/she will also work towards improving organizational effectiveness through the solution development and deployment to enhance the leadership, people capability productivity and drive a performance culture. This position will report directly to the Head of Talent Management & OD and will serve as an internal advisor on leadership and executive development, succession planning, and long-term talent planning to the HRBP’s and the business stakeholders.
- Take charge in designing and facilitating the Performance Management, Individual Career Development, Talent Management & Succession Planning processes for whole company or defined scope.
- Assess and evaluate talent, addressing and identifying solutions for skills and training gaps
- Build and align talent management processes, systems and reporting to ensure they are integrated with the organization’s strategic talent agenda
- Collaborate with L&D teams as well as the HRBP’s to design the Training / Coaching model & roadmap to ensure the development plan of our people is aligned with business and people strategy, on track and effective.
- Collaborate with HRBP’s in designing the competency framework, leadership training/coaching program.
- Master the database of talent management/succession planning to coordinate with HRBP’s for the Training/ Coaching plan, with Line Manager.
- Facilitate the Internal recruitment process by coordinating between the HRBP’s and the Talent Acquisition teams.
- Develop and lead group facilitation, training, and presentation to various organizational audiences
- Manage and leverage relationships with external vendors in the performance management, succession planning, executive coaching and other related talent initiatives
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of TM & OD
- A minimum of 4 years developing and leading talent management processes for a global organization including creating and implementing a global training platform
- Understanding of the talent management cycle, including processes and programs in recruitment, competency modeling, performance management, career development, succession planning, and education and training
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skill
- Strong project management skill, Presentation & Influencing Skill. Analysis and Problem Solving skill
- Skilled in critical, creative, strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication skill, both in writing & verbal
- Possesses high sense of urgency
- Be passionate and role model in people development
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & related software
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
VỊ TRÍ CÔNG VIỆC KHÁC
|Graphic Designer, Hỗ trợ kinh doanh, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
|Scrum Master, Hỗ trợ kinh doanh, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN
LỜI KHUYÊN DÀNH CHOG VIÊN
Để gây ấn tượng tốt với nhà tuyển dụng, bạn cần chuẩn bị tốt hồ sơ của mình. Đừng gửi cho chúng tôi một bản sơ yếu lý lịch chung chung. Một hồ sơ tốt không chỉ được trình bày rõ ràng, mà còn phải được tổ chức tốt với những mục tiêu rõ ràng, thể hiện đầy đủ kinh nghiệm bản thân, bằng cấp, kỹ năng…> XEM TIẾP