Môi trường thúc đẩy sự sáng tạo,
con người VNG cởi mở chào đón
những ai dám đón nhận thách
thức để theo đuổi đam mê.
Product Manager, ZaloPay
|Mã vị trí:||20-BM-0249|
|Nơi làm việc:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Mô tả công việcThis role is the right-hand person to the Head of Product. He/she will streamline product processes, motivate and mentor the team to increase productivity and output quality of Product team.
In addition, he/she will represent Product team/ Head of Product to other stakeholders (for example: tech, business) to achieve product roadmap alignment and drive timely execution of product goals.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Coach new/ junior Product Owners (PO) with product best practices
- Assist the Head of Product in providing feedback to junior POs regarding product roadmap, process, or product design
- Conduct product research and competitive intelligence as assigned by the Head of Product or to supplement analyses conducted by team members
- Collaborate with Data team to create necessary data tracking and reports; help POs use data effectively in making product decisions
- Support the Head of Product in the roadmap creation process; manage incoming queries from other teams, consolidate and present to the Head of Product for solutions
- Represent Product team in cross-team projects to communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences including cross-functional teams, technical, and business owners
- Create efficient processes within Product team
- Manage progress of product design and completion of other tasks for all POs
- Ensure that all POs adhere to common product frameworks approved by the Head of Product
- Guide collaboration among POs of different product functions to achieve consistent customer journey and smooth end-to-end flows
- Produce Product team reports to communicate to other stakeholders
- Good educational background from top schools abroad (with major from Computer Science or Business)
- Eager to follow Product career path and attempt to be Product Manager in the future.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese.
- 3-5 years experiences in building products/ or a role of Business Analyst.
- Alternatively, strong desire to learn fast.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A hands-on professional with strong analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to align inspire and motivate others.
- Working knowledge of Fintech sector/ Banking/ E-commerce is a strong advantage.
VỊ TRÍ CÔNG VIỆC KHÁC> XEM TIẾP
HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN
LỜI KHUYÊN DÀNH CHOG VIÊN
Để gây ấn tượng tốt với nhà tuyển dụng, bạn cần chuẩn bị tốt hồ sơ của mình. Đừng gửi cho chúng tôi một bản sơ yếu lý lịch chung chung. Một hồ sơ tốt không chỉ được trình bày rõ ràng, mà còn phải được tổ chức tốt với những mục tiêu rõ ràng, thể hiện đầy đủ kinh nghiệm bản thân, bằng cấp, kỹ năng…> XEM TIẾP