Môi trường thúc đẩy sự sáng tạo,
con người VNG cởi mở chào đón
những ai dám đón nhận thách
thức để theo đuổi đam mê.
Senior Product Owner, ZaloPay
|Mã vị trí:||20-ZPO-0605|
|Nơi làm việc:||Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
Mô tả công việcZaloPay is looking for a Payment Funding Channel Product Owner who plays a key role within the team and will advance ZaloPay’s strategy and agenda with the all financial institutions, local banks, card schemes, NAPAS and other gateways as well.
This role is part of the ZaloPay product team, who is focusing on building partnerships and products with leading the financial institution integration. Those connections and partnerships enable ZaloPay to have access to our digital payments capabilities for online, in-store and truly unified commerce
You will work closely with our peers in the funding channel commercial team and development team across the country, primarily in HCM and Hanoi, and use your influence to build strong inroads across their organization.
This role requires a blend of skills including: knowledge of a variety of digital payments, and stakeholder engagement models, strategic thinking, initiative management, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
What you’ll do:
Identify the gaps and find solutions by creating or adding new features to our existing financial institution capabilities to provide the best in class services. Initiate and evaluate partner’s solution, ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support ZaloPay customers and to make it easier for ZaloPay to win new customers.
- Responsible for Funding Channel Product, end to end. Work closely with multiple stakeholders including Dev, UED, customer service and finance team.
- Building a go to market strategy in order to have the most impactful launch for your products. Launch fast and iterate on solutions that are easy to use and support. Managing and optimizing relevant payment methods and schemes which includes many external parties (e.g aggregators, issuers, schemes and regulatory bodies)
- Understand market landscape compared to competitors for a proper product positioning and breakdown business requirements and translate into product requirement.
- Involved the sourcing exercise to explore and optimize new payment partners and solutions in the market to serve our business. Oversee commercial discussions with the payment partners to find the most suitable solution model to aide our expansion
- Working closely with both end consumer and merchant relevant stakeholders and understanding their needs. Manage escalations from merchants and customer service team, and ensure to work out a resolution with the right teams.
- Provide your expertise in discussing digital payment trends, rules, and regulations with internal stakeholders, both country wise and regional wise. Work with teammates to review the impact of new regulation, Card Scheme updates, share perspectives, and seek clarity.
- DNA: High energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with and entrepreneurial drive. At the same time you have strong analytical skills and pragmatic
- Experience: You have had direct experience working (at least 3 years) in Product Management/ Business Analyst or technical with background at funding channel related with at least one of the following: Payment methods, Acquirer, Schemes, Issuer or other relevant payment related field
- Knowledge: clear understanding of global payments and the surrounding ecosystem such as e-commerce, e-services, fulfillment or offline transactions systems
- Deep understanding of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- Effective and self-sufficient with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex global environment.
- Adaptive: As the ‘go to’ person you will have to wear many hats. We are looking for someone with exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, technical and commercial.
- Results Oriented: Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. A strong understanding of the importance of data and user optimization, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
- English business level
VỊ TRÍ CÔNG VIỆC KHÁC
|Senior Product Owner - ZaloPay (Loyalty), Sản phẩm / Thiết kế - Sáng tạo, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh|
HỘI NGHỀ NGHIỆP
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN TIN
LỜI KHUYÊN DÀNH CHOG VIÊN
Để gây ấn tượng tốt với nhà tuyển dụng, bạn cần chuẩn bị tốt hồ sơ của mình. Đừng gửi cho chúng tôi một bản sơ yếu lý lịch chung chung. Một hồ sơ tốt không chỉ được trình bày rõ ràng, mà còn phải được tổ chức tốt với những mục tiêu rõ ràng, thể hiện đầy đủ kinh nghiệm bản thân, bằng cấp, kỹ năng…> XEM TIẾP